Easy Chocolate Cake
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 4 1/2 tbsp Applesauce
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- SO Delicious Coconut Cool Whip As a topping
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together first and gradually add in the dry.
- Grease your bundt pan with avocado oil and add a little of the cake mix or a different gluten free flour and tap around the pan to coat and dump out the extra. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the mixed cake batter into the bundt pan and tap on the counter to make sure there are no air bubbles.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick pulls put cleanly. Let it cool and then turn over onto a tray or cake plate to serve!