Restaurant Style Salsa
Forget store-bought salsa… this recipe is what you’ve been looking for. Enjoy with organic chopped veggies or chips!
- 2 14 oz. cans of Organic Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 14 oz. can of Organic Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Organic Purple Onion
- 1/4 Fresh organic Jalapeño pepper Or more, depending on desired level of spice
- Juice from 1 organic Lime
- 1 small bunch of organic cilantro
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Open and drain liquid from tomatoes.
- Roughly chop purple onion and jalapeño.
- Put all ingredients into food processor or blender. Pulse or blend until desired smoothness.
- Taste and add additional sea salt or jalapeño if needed, pulse or blend to mix well.
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!