Our Erchonia Ultra Violet Laser Therapy is giving patients a new option for chiropractic care. The EVRL device has become one of the most popular hand held lasers. It offers the versatility of a red and violet wavelength. This modality produced exceptional results during clinical trials. If you are looking for a cold laser treatment, the EVRL device is a great option.
Handheld Red & Violet Laser for Pain Treatment
How it Works
The EVRL device was strategically built to harness the power of both red and violet wavelengths. This has been extremely effective for reducing pain. EVRL uses low-level laser therapy to produce a cold treatment. If you are suffering from an injury in the neck or shoulder area, the EVRL device would be a great option.
- Configuration: (1) 7.5 mW Line Generated Red Laser Diode, (1)
- <5 mW Line Generated Violet Laser Diode with Patented Optics
- Wavelength: 635nm & 405nm
- Modulation: Constant Wave (CW) & Pulsed (Hz)
- 100 User Defined Memory Channels
- Display: Full Color TFT Touchscreen Technology for Ease of Use
- Power Source: 3.7 VDC Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Enclosure: Micro-Textured Anodized Aircraft Aluminum for Strength and Ease of Cleaning
- Weight: 0.95lbs (.42 kg) (Device Only)
- Accessories: Power Supply, Wireless Charging Base, Carrying Case and Belt Clip
- Compliant to ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60601-1 Safety, 60601-1-2 EMC, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, CE Mark
- Laser Class 2 / Device Class ll (USA); 2a (EU)