Gluten Free Banana Bread
Easy, delicious, and gluten free? Check out our gluten free banana bread recipe! enjoy a tasty snack, dessert, or breakfast recipe that is compatible with your allergy needs.
- 1 1/2 cup Bananas Mashed Approximately 4
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter/Regular Butter Softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour Gluten-Free
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your mashed bananas, sweetener, softened butter and vanilla and whisk well, until combined and smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix very well, until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a skewer comes out the center clean.
- Allow banana bread to cool in the pan completely, before slicing up.
Did you make this recipe? Share a photo and tag us – we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!